Drive Enigma Lightweight Aluminium Wheelchair
Drive’s Enigma Lightweight Aluminium wheelchair has been proven to be especially popular amongst people with the ability to drive cars themselves. For a budget wheelchair it surely has all the features. Removable leg rest which adjust in length. Quick release wheels to make the wheelchair much lighter and easier to manage getting it in and out of the car.
The Enigma Self Propelled has an 18 inch seat (45cms) and pneumatic tyres for comfort. The chair has an easy to use braking system with a lever above each wheel which locks in place.
Quite a light weight vehicle which only weighs 14.5 Kgs with the wheels and leg rests attached and is considerably less once those are removed.
I have found the Enigma to be the best budget wheelchair on the market for price and quality. It is definitely our biggest seller by far.
Quick release, swing away, height adjustable footrests
Full length armrests with nylon upholstered arm pads.
Includes cable brakes, which an attendant may use to reduce speed
- 46cm (18”) seat width with a nylon seat & back canvas.
- 20cm (8”) Puncture proof front tyres.
- Half folding back mechanism.
- Full length armrests with nylon upholstered arm pads.
- Quick release, swing away, height adjustable footrests.
- Folds up easily for storage and transportation.
- Weighs just 8.5kg (18.7lb) in carry format.
- 115kg (18st) weight capacity.
- SELF PROPEL MODEL
- Quick release aluminium 61cm (24”) wheels with hand rim and grey pneumatic tyres.
- Weighs only 14.5kg (32lb) in total.
- TRANSIT MODEL
- Weighs only 12.4kg (27.3lb) in total.
- Includes cable brakes, which an attendant may use to reduce speed.
- 32cm (12.5”) solid puncture proof rear tyres.