Drive S1 Steel Wheelchair
The Drive S1 Steel Wheelchair is a strong robust wheelchair.Comes with Solid rear tyres and solid front tyres a vinyl seat and backrest,also features swing away and detachable footrests.
This wheelchair is designed for the price conscious buyer as a long lasting strong and durable self propelled wheelchair.
As the S1 Wheelchair has solid tyres you have no problem with puncturesand it can be taken over those rougher areas with no worry of getting a flat tyre.This wheelchair is definitely a bargain in most peoples eyes.
For a lighter option check out our Drive Enigma Lightweight Aluminium Wheelchair with detachable wheels.
Plastic footrests can be easily height adjusted
Vinyl upholstery and padded armrests
- A cost-effective and lightweight entry into Drive Medical’s wheelchair range.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Robust steel frame is strong and durable for stability and folds easily for storage/transportation.
- Vinyl upholstery and padded armrests offer comfortable support and are easily wiped clean.
- Plastic footrests can be easily height adjusted to suit user support requirements, can be swung away to facilitate transfers or removed for storage and transportation.
- Attendant or user accessible parking brakes on rear wheels ensure safety.
- All-round solid puncture-proof polyurethane (PU) tyres require limited upkeep.
- Rear stepper tubes allow attendant to safely mount curbs.
- 31.75cm (12.5”) rear wheels on transit model ease manoeuvrability for carer/attendant.
- 61cm (24”) composite mag rear wheels with plastic hand rim on self-propelling model are strong, resilient and lightweight.