Lightweight Aluminium Transit Chair
The Enigma Lightweight Aluminium Transit Chair is new to the Australian market and offers a value for money option in aluminium transit and self propelled wheelchairs.
This easy to use transit chair comprises of lockable brakes on the handles for easier attendant control and easy folding.
Simply by lifting the seat the padded handles fold together and it halves its size. The back rest also folds down to make the unit even smaller again.
The feet have an easy release leaver so they can either swing back or be lifted off with no tools needed and are also length adjustable.
The Enigma Transit Chair has solid tyres all round larger tyres on the back (12.5 inch) for easier maneuverability and comfort and the front wheels are an 8 inch tyre.
This Drive Enigma Lightweight Transit Wheelchair only comes in the 18 inch seat (45 cms) and once you remove the leg rests only weights 8.5 kgs which most people are able to lift.
These have been a very popular unit and Mobility Therapy Centre has received a lot of great feedback on this specific chair. As a budget transit wheelchair it is definitely a great option.
Quick release, swing away, height adjustable footrests
Full length armrests with nylon upholstered arm pads.
Includes cable brakes, which an attendant may use to reduce speed
- 46cm (18”) seat width with a nylon seat & back canvas.
- 20cm (8”) Puncture proof front tyres.
- Half folding back mechanism.
- Full length armrests with nylon upholstered arm pads.
- Quick release, swing away, height adjustable footrests.
- Folds up easily for storage and transportation.
- Weighs just 8.5kg (18.7lb) in carry format.
- 115kg (18st) weight capacity.
- SELF PROPEL MODEL
- Quick release aluminium 61cm (24”) wheels with hand rim and grey pneumatic tyres.
- Weighs only 14.5kg (32lb) in total.
- TRANSIT MODEL
- Weighs only 12.4kg (27.3lb) in total.
- Includes cable brakes, which an attendant may use to reduce speed.
- 32cm (12.5”) solid puncture proof rear tyres.