Scout Mobility Scooter 4 Wheel
The Scout Mobility Scooter has many new features which are only normally found on larger scooters. It’s the first Drive mini scooter to include Delta Bars as standard, it also features the next generation Drive Medical splitting mechanism. Mobility Therapy Centre have stocked this particular scooter for years and have found it to be a little ripper. A very popular brand and model just perfect for around the home, shopping and taking away on holidays.
Splits easily for storage
Splits easily in seconds
Delta bars come
360° Swiveling Seat
Mobility Scooters Australia Wide
It’s so simple to order. Just select which colour you would like and proceed through checkout.
The Scout is ideal for use indoors and outdoors where the terrain is forgiving (eg. smooth paths, shopping centres, etc). The Scout has been developed to ensure a focus on Comfort, Style, Performance and Reliability.
- Maximum range of 20km on full battery charge Battery pack 12V20AH x 2 .*
- A Comfortable and lightweight seat which swivels 360°.
- Removable battery pack with easy to carry handle & locking mechanism.
- Top speed of 6.5kph (4mph).*
- On board and in-house charging as standard.
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system.
- Tool free height adjustable seat.
- Delta Bars as standard.
- Easy to change body panels.
- Easy tiller adjustment.
- Removable seat, fold down tiller and splits easily for storage & transportation.
- Stylish silver wheel hubs.
- Black puncture proof non-marking tyres.
- Width adjustable armrests.
- Front removable storage basket as standard.
- Rear anti-tip wheels as standard.
- Weight capacity 130kg (20st).
- Battery pack 12V20AH x 2.
- 24 Months Warranty
* Depends on user mass, terrain and battery condition.
We Ship Mobility Scooters Australia Wide.
It’s so simple to order. Just choose an option of which colour you would like and proceed through checkout, you will be prompted with the option to Pay via Credit Card, Pay Pal or Direct Bank Deposit.
Once your order is received we will provide you with a receipt and a delivery tracking number when dispatched and if we see any issues we will email or call you to make sure you have peace of mind.
We are always here to guide you through the process or answer any questions you may have.
ID Code: MS008PBAU 12AH MS009RDAU 20AH