Squeeze balls and egg hand exercisers
Ergonomically shaped and made to fit the contours of the hand, the squeeze ball ⁄ egg has the shape that feels great in the hand. It’s designed to provide effective resistance therapy in a wide variety of exercises for the fingers, hand, wrist, and forearm. With regular use, you or your patients can improve grip strength, increase dexterity and mobility, develop motor skills, and improve circulation. Small, portable, easy to use and designed to meet the needs of orthopedic surgeons, PT’s, OT’s, athletic trainers, and exercise physiologists. Available in three color-coded progressive resistance densities. Each level delivers soft, elastic resistance, ideal for most stages of rehabilitation and strengthening. Made of a smooth, tack-free surface and a non-allergenic Latex-free polymer that will not crack, leak, or melt.
Has instructions on the packet on how to maximise the use of the squeeze ball ⁄ egg
· Muscle and Grip Strength Improvement
· Dexterity and Mobility Improvement
· Rheumatoid Joint Loosening
· Sport Strength Training
· Ideal for keeping musician’s fingers limber
· Repetitive Stress Injury
· Reduce pain and stiffness in arthritic fingers, hands, and wrists
· Strengthening of weak or aging hands and arm muscles
· Rehabilitation of post-operative and post-traumatic hands and arms
· Help restore function in hands, arms, and shoulders following a stroke
· Carpal tunnel
· Relax tense, sore muscles and reduce stress.
· Great for stress relief